The Tennessee Nashville Mission

The Tennessee Nashville Mission
April 2014

Sunday, August 24, 2014




Well, yesterday morning our baby Erin packed up and went home to Utah.  Isn't she just the most beautiful girl you've ever seen?  She is wonderful inside and out.  We have enjoyed the time we have been able to spend with her these past two weeks.  She has been a great sport.  She had her wisdom teeth pulled and was such a champ through all of the recovery.  We drug her around with us while we finished interviewing the missionaries and she was able to meet some of our special elders and sisters.    We are so thrilled that she is going to school and will soon finish her degree in Civil Engineering.  What a blessing she is in our life.  She is so good to us and is such a loving daughter.  

I went to the grocery store after I dropped President Andersen off at the office. I had some things to get for transfer week food.  I was going to get the lasagna made while President was working at the office.  What I really wanted to do was go back to bed and cry for awhile, it was still early enough that I could have gotten away with it.  Erin's flight left at 7:30 am so we had to get her to the airport by 6:00 am.  The spirit whispered that I would be happy if I found some sisters to study with.  I thought about which ones I should call, and decided to call the Smyrna Spanish sisters and ask if they would let me come and join their companionship study.  They were so sweet to let me.  I jumped into the car and drove the half hour to Smyrna and we studied about prayer for an investigator that they were going to challenge to pray.  We had a great role play, the spirit was strong and it is true...I felt better. Thank you Hermana McNeil and Hermana Capener, I love you!

Thank you Baby Bear for being such a sweet and beautiful daughter!  Good luck this year at Utah State!  Go Aggies!!




This dad loves his baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment